Dec 2018- Funds stand at £60.15
Thanks a million to Judith Crawford for her generous sponsorship of £20 and also Robert Williams for his kind sponsorship of £20, so we now have £100.15 in the campaign funds. ;)Thanks to Matthew Toomey for his kind donation of £20, we now have £120.15 in the campaign funds 🙂
Thank you very much to John Fenton for sponsoring the campaign with £25, we now have £145.15 in the campaign funds 🙂
Today as part of the 5G Mass Action campaign, I have posted off leaflets to AR Lue Lucie McCann Rebecca Retallack Sarah Foster Nathaniel Smith Judith Crawford Dave Urwin Tris West and Roy. I purchased padded envelopes 6 packs of 3 for £1.09 from ESK= £6.54 and posting costs were 9 x £2.95= £26.45. Total spend £32.99 We had £145.15 in the campaign funds. We now have £112.16 in the funds.
Thanks to Sarah Foster for her kind donation of £15 towards the campaign, we now have £127.16 in the campaign funds. ♥️♥️♥️
Thankyou very much George Sandhu for your very generous gift of £50 towards our campaign fund, we now have £177.16 in the funds and I have just ordered another 5000 leaflets which will arrive on Friday, this time Lizbeth Jane has kindly offered to deliver to the post office for those who wish to take part, great team work guys! ♥️♥️♥️
Today as part of the mass action campaign I have posted leaflets to Theresa Phillips Helen Mantell Faty Kas and Kate Clayton cost £11.80 I have also ordered another 5000 leaflets -£99 that will be delivered to Liz Beth Jane on Friday. We now have £66.36 in the campaign funds.
Today as part of the Mass Action Campaign I have posted leaflets to Caz Clarke (that is the last of the last batch-new batch due today or Monday) posting costs £2.95 which leaves £63.41 in the campaign funds. Can those people who have asked for leaflets please forward an address for posting asap. Thanks, keep up the great work everyone.
Thank you so much to Manisha Maya for her kind donation of £25 towards the 5G Mass Action leaflet campaign, we now have £88.41 in the campaign funds ♥️♥️♥️
Thank you so much to Tasha Krett for her kind donation of £20 sponsoring the 5G Mass Action Campaign 🙂 We now have £108.41 in the campaign funds ♥️♥️♥️
Thankyou so much to Moira for her kind contribution of £20 towards our 5G Mass Action Campaign, we now have £128. 41 in the campaign funds ♥️💕♥️
Thank you very much to Anuskaluana for her contribution of £10 towards the campaign, we now have £138.41 in the campaign funds 🙂
Stop 5G leaflets have been posted out today to 5 different towns in the UK. Cost of packaging £0 as I recycled old ones, cost of postage £14.75. Perhaps Ann Marie Carey could put an update of the fund total in the comments below? Recipients are Robert Williams, Tasha Krett, Manisha Maya, George Sandhu and Moira Lake. Thanks to you all for taking part and being active in this campaign, within your own towns.
We now have £123.66 in the campaign funds.More Stop 5G leaflets sent out to lucky recipients Alice Armstrong and Tam R Ofscotland! Thanks for getting active guys! Cost of package zero, (recycled) cost of postage £5.90.
Ann Marie Carey would you total the funds again please? Anyone wanting leaflets to get the word out please pm me or Annie! xx (sent from Liz Beth Jane) We now have £117.76 in the campaign funds.
Thank you to Tam R Ofscotland for his kind donation of £13.69 to the campaign funds to cover the leaflets, we now have £131.45 in the campaign funds.Via Lizbeth Liz Beth Jane 5G Mass Action Campaign leaflets posted out today to Colleen Waters and Alix Farrell. Huge thanks to you both for getting out in your communities and spreading the word about 5G.
Package cost £0 recycled used ones, postage £5.90.We now have £125.55 in the campaign funds ;)Via Liz Beth Jane Leaflets posted out to J Daniels and Susannah Acworth. Many thanks to you both for getting involved in your own communities, ladies! You will make a difference! ❤😀
Cost of packeage £1.58 and cost of postage £5.90. Plenty more leaflets available so let me via pm if anyone else needs any! Xx (We now have £118.07 in the campaign funds)
Although Theresa Phillips was thanked for her donation of £20 on the 18th November, I appear to have neglected to add it to the campaign funds. The campaign funds therefor now stand at £138.07. Please acknowledge this as an audit of monies collected and paid out. If anyone has paid in any sponsorship money to the campaign and is NOT mentioned then please make that known publicly so I can investigate. Thanks everyone!
Via Liz Beth JaneToday I sent out batches of Stop 5G leaflets to Kzee Herz, Nektaria Papanicola and Dave Lawrence. Thankyou so much to you all for getting involved and active in your own communities! You are stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Money from the funds used is packaging £2.37 and postage £8.85.
We now have £126. 85 in the campaign funds. 🙂 Well done to everyone involved.
Via Liz Beth Jane Today more batches of Stop 5G leaflets were sent out to Jaqui Taylor, Laurie A’Court and Clare Conway. They should be with you shortly. Thankyou so much to all joining in the campaign, for getting involved and active in your own communities, and making a difference 💗💗💗.
Money from the funds this time is packaging £2.37 and postage £8.85.We now have £115.63 in the campaign funds.
Via Liz Beth Jane Stop 5G leaflets have gone out to Sarah Gilbert today. Thankyou Sarah for taking part and making a difference. ❤ Package 89p and postage £2.95 from the funds.
We now have £111.79 in the campaign funds.
WOW! Geoff Penstone has contributed an amazing £150 towards the campaign funds which means we can happily order our next batch of 5000 leaflets, Liz Beth Jane can you post the last batch of leaflets to Geoff please? That is wonderful news, Thankyou! We now have £261.79 in the campaign funds. ❤️❤️❤️
Ann Marie Carey
Ann Marie Carey Thanks also to Steev Filleepz for contributing £20 towards the campaign funds, and thank you for constantly sponsoring this campaign from the start, we are so lucky to have such great people involved! We now have £281.79 in the campaign funds. I will be ordering another 5000 leaflets tomorrow. 🙂 ❤️❤️❤️
Stop 5G leaflets sent out today to Louise Starchild, and tomorrow to Geoff Penstone. Many thanks to both of you for your involvement in your own areas. You WILL make a difference! ⭐️⭐️
Ann Marie Carey that’s £5.90 from the funds for postage xx
We now have £275.89 in the campaign funds.
Thank very much to Dave Lawrence for his very kind donation of £20 towards the leaflet campaign, we now have £295.89 in the campaign funds.
I have just ordered another batch of leaflets costs as per usual £99, this now leaves £196.89 in the campaign funds, thanks to the kind sponsors of this batch!
Thanks to Nektaria Papanicola for sponsoring the campaign with £12 and taking leaflets to share out, we now have £208.89 in the campaign funds, please ask for leaflets anyone who is able to share in their areas. 🙂
Via Tasha Krett Michelle Burns, Sarah Bolton, Daniel Davy & Hayley Chisolm your leaflets have been posted off today and should reach you in the next few days and I’ll also be posting leaflets to Lisa Jane Morris, Helen Watkins, Cliff Cook, Sarah MacDonald & Geoff Penstone in the next few days and many thanks to all who have kindly offered to help out.
Tasha Krett Ann Marie Carey just to let you know i spent £11.80 on 2nd class postage for posting 4 bundles of leaflets today and £1 spent on padded envelopes (& i also used some I already had) which means £12.80 needs to be deducted from the campaign funds just when you get the chance.We now have £196.09 in the campaign funds 🙂
Thanks to Cliff Cook who has sponsored the campaign with £25, we now have £221.09 in the campaign funds. 🙂
Via Tasha Krett
Ann Marie Carey just a quick update to please deduct another £11.80 from the balance of the campaign funds (I posted out 4 more bundles of leaflets today to everyone else mentioned in the list in the thread above, (below main post) except the 750 leaflets for Geoff Penstone which I’ll be posting on Monday as i needed to space it according to how many I can carry in each trip to the Post office). ☺
Ann Marie Carey Cheers Tasha, we now have £209.29 in the campaign funds after deducting the posting costs for the rest of the people above. Well done everyone 😃
Via Tasha Krett Hi Ann Marie Carey/All just a quick update that today i posted aprox 750 leaflets (3 bundles) to Geoff Penstone and one bundle of leaflets ( = aprox 250) to Emma Emma Duchess Gomez (postage came to £11.80 and £2 for padded envelopes so total spent today was £13.80.We now have £195.49 in the campaign funds.
Thanks to Michele Burns for donating £5 towards our campaign, we now have £200.49 in the campaign funds.
Thanks also go to Sara Macdonald for donating £8 towards the campaign, we now have £208.49 in the campaign funds 🙂
Via Tasha Krett
Quick update: Today I posted leaflets to Kaley Einav A Freeman (postage was £2.95 and I used an envelope previously purchased).We now have £205.54 in the campaign funds.
Via Tasha KrettToday as part of the 5G Mass Action Campaign I sent leaflets to Margaret Thomas and Lynn Longman (£5.90 spent on postage and I used envelopes previously purchased). And there are now approximately 500 leaflets left from the current batch which I plan to distribute around London and many thanks to everyone who helped out with the leafleting and when you get the chance Ann Marie Carey please can you update the campaign funds. TIA
We now have £199.36 in the campaign funds.
The latest batch of leaflets, costs £99 was purchased February 11th 2019. This means we now have £100.36 in the campaign funds,the leaflets will be sent out asap (approx£70) and the campaign will be on hold for a few months.
The leaflet campaign part two
The second half of the leaflet campaign was taken on by Dave Dewhurst who lives in Cornwall. This commenced 07-05-2019
Thanks for all the kind words and support everyone… The campaign has got off to a fantastic re-start with enough to order our first batch of 5000 tomorrow! 😁💕
Thanks to Tasha Krett for £20
Kath Holdsworth for £25
John Glen for £8
myself for £16
PayPal total £69
Campaign Total to date: £99
£20 from George Sanhu
£20 Dan Ellis
(Both donations to the fundraiser)
-£4.58 Fundraiser fees
£69 PayPal account
£109 leaflets (5000)
£5.98 envelopes (20)
£2.40 envelopes (3)
£15 postage (5 packages to:)
Sara Macdonald (250)
Paula Marks (250)
Sarah Harris (500)
2 to Janice Jacobs (1000)
£15 postage (5 packages to:)
2 to Tasha Krett (500)
Ann Marie Carey (200)
Emma Scoones (500)
Claud Dean (500)
£10 from Sara Harris
£4.25 from Killian Enterprises
£19.12 from Janice Jacobs
TOTAL left in fund £110.41
(Facebook haven’t paid out the £155.42 fundraiser money yet so I’ve been using my own money to cashflow the campaign so just for the record the campaign fund owes me £5.98+ £2.40+ £15+ £15+ £109 totalling £147.38
£3 to post 500 leaflets to Lisa-marie Ertogrul
£3 to post 250 leaflets to Ciaran
£3 to post 250 leaflets to Lisa Phillips
£99 to print 2nd batch of 5000 leaflets
Total left in fund now £2.41
(Facebook has sent the fundraiser money to Triodos (my bank account) but there are some issues with the transfer. Awaiting resolution from Triodos…)
But I’m cashflowing the campaign for now…
£3 to post 250 leaflets to Damian K
£7.09 to post 1000 to Elina Vesis
£15 from Angel Garden
£14.29 from Lisa Eltgrul
£20 from IRAM AFTAB
Total in fund now: £41.61
Cost £12 total
Total in fund now £29.61
£29.61 was in the fund at last update
£20 donation from Steven Philips VERY much appreciated! Thanks Steven for helping to keep the fund afloat 😀
£5.98 spent on 20 more big padded envelopes
£21 on 7 lots of postage @ £3 each to:
Mickelmas Youngus (Awesome name!)
Total now in fund:
Leaflets at £3 postage each) sent to:
Elide Job (2 lots)
Total postage cost £15
No new sponsorships unfortunately 😐 so just
£7.63 in the fund presently…
250 leaflets sent to:
350ish (the rest of the batch) sent to Paul Verma
Total cost to post: £6
Another batch of 5000 leaflets on order costing £99 (receipt to be posted in comments)
Total now in fund:
1 lot of 1000 leaflets posted out costing £6.59
17 lots of 250 posted out @ £3 per packet = £51
1 lot hand delivered 🙂 =0
Thanking the 19 recipients who are:
£25 from Glynis Walker
£10 Viktoria Ivan
£10 Carolyne Jessep
Total now in fund: £59.01
2 more lots of 250 sent out this morning to:
Costing £6 in total
Total now in fund: £53.01
Total now in the pot:
We’re just waiting on the next big batch of leaflets to arrive, very kindly printed and donated by Tracey Lewis
Thanks to Tasha Krett for the £10 contribution 😁
10 lots of 250 leaflets sent to:
Tasha Krett X2
50 big envelopes were £8.99
Total now in the fund: £82.32
Many thanks to
Steven Phillips for the generous sponsorship of £20 😁
Lots of 250 leaflets sent to:
@ £3 per postage costing £18
Total now in pot:
Total in fund now: £66.32
£9.41 kindly sent in from Shirley Kobiela
Keep it up folks! Still hundreds of leaflets here if not thousands ready to go out plus nearly enough in the pot for the next batch 😁
Total in fund £69.73
Total now in fund: £66.73
Keeping the campaign going we now have £86.73 in the kitty!
£96.73 now in the pot 😃
£135.73 left in the pot.
CC: For the attention of the Chief Executive and other Board Directors.
NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT FOR ‘SMART’ METER INSTALLATION, NOTICE OF LIABILITY AND REQUEST FOR ‘SMART’ METER REMOVAL
To you and all other parties, be advised that I withdraw my consent for both the installation and use of any and all ‘Smart’ Meters or any other surveillance and activity monitoring device, or devices, at my place of residence as noted herein.
Seeing as you have already installed one, I hereby request that it is removed by xxxxxx and replaced with an analogue meter. If it is not removed by xxxx on xxxxx, I will stop my direct debit and all payment to your company will desist. I also request that an analogue meter is installed by xxxxx at xxxx.
Installation and use of any surveillance and activity monitoring device that sends and receives communications technology is hereby refused and prohibited. Consent is legally required for installation of any surveillance device and any device that will collect and transmit private and personal data to undisclosed and unauthorised parties for undisclosed and unauthorised purposes. This consent is hereby withdrawn. Authorisation for sharing of personal and private information may only be given by the originator and subject of that information. That authorisation is hereby withdrawn and refused with regard to the advised property.
‘Smart’ Meters violate many of my human rights, such as those laid out by the European Convention on Human Rights under Article 1 of the First Protocol, Article 2 (right to life), Article 3 (prohibition of torture/degrading treatment), Article 5 (right to liberty and security), Article 8 (right to respect for private and family life) and Article 12 – (right to marry and to found a family).
‘Smart’ Meters cause endangerment to residents through many factors and my reasons for denying consent for installation include:
1. Wireless ‘Smart’ Meters, when activated, emit intense, pulsed bursts of non-ionising, RF microwave radiation. More than 5,000 studies have shown that non-ionising microwave radiation/RF EMF is harmful to humans, animals and plants.
2. On 31st May 2011, the World Health Organisation’s International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) categorised RF EMFs as a possible CARCINOGEN (Class 2b) – the same as lead, DDT, chloroform & methylmercury.
3. On 6th May 2011, the Council of Europe issued a report titled “Potential dangers of EMFs and their effect on the environment” in which they called for an IMMEDIATE reduction in exposure to EMFs by children. The Council advocates a precautionary principle be applied to wireless emissions to prevent public health disaster akin to “tobacco, leaded petrol and asbestos”. ‘Smart’ Meters will increase – not decrease – the EMF exposure to members of a household and their neighbours.
4. As demonstrated by Daniel Hirsch, Senior Nuclear Policy Lecturer at UCSC, ‘Smart’ Meters can expose the body to 160x to 800x times as much microwave radiation as mobile phones. ‘Smart’ Meters can emit intense pulses of radiation in excess of 190,000 times every day.
5. Human, animal and cell culture studies indicate long-term systemic health effects from RF microwave radiation, including hormone disruption, DNA damage, leakage of blood-brain- barrier, sperm count reduction & damage, sleep disorders, learning difficulties, attention deficit & hyperactivity disorders, dementia and cancer including leukemia and brain glioma (tumours). There is concern that pregnant women & children are particularly vulnerable.
6. The ICNIRP safety standards which the UK Government and HPA continue to use, fail to recognise the non-thermal, biological effects of microwave radiation. These standards were voted obsolete by the European Parliament, 522 to 16 votes – yet still remain in use in the UK.
7. As highlighted by Dr. David Carpenter (Director of the Institute of Health and Environment – University of Albany – and former head of the New York Department of Public Health), there is evidence that exposure to RF radiation increases the risk of cancer, increases damage to the nervous system, causes electro-sensitivity, has adverse reproductive effects and a variety of other effects on different organ systems. He has stated on record that there is “no justification for the statement that ‘Smart’ Meters have no adverse health effects”.
8. European surveys have shown at least 1 in 20 people are moderately or severely sensitive to RF EMF radiation, experiencing a broad range of debilitating symptoms. The number of sufferers is rising rapidly. This is problematic and in some cases life-changing for sufferers, and will place further pressure on the National Health Service as well as impacting business productivity.
9. In January 2011, the American Association of Environmental Medicine (AAEM) has called for the complete removal of ‘Smart’ Meters and a return to safe analogue due to scientific and medical studies repeatedly showing health risks from exposure to microwaves emitted from wireless devices.
10. In March 2012, Dr Andrew Goldsworthy’s research warned that Water ‘Smart’ Meters, via their strong RF microwave emissions, can severely reduce water quality, leading to increased toxicity of poisons present in the body. 11. ‘Smart’ Meters monitor household activity and occupancy in violation of my rights to privacy and domestic security.
12. ‘Smart” Meters identify individual electrical devices inside the home and record when they are operated causing invasion of privacy.
13. They transmit wireless signals which may be intercepted by unauthorised and unknown parties. Those signals can be used to monitor behavior and occupancy and they can be used by criminals to aid criminal activity against the occupants.
14. Data about occupant’s daily habits and activities are collected, recorded and stored in permanent databases which are accessed by parties not authorized or invited to know and share that private data by those whose activities were recorded.
15. Those with access to the ‘Smart’ Meter databases can review a permanent history of household activities complete with calendar and time-of-day metrics to gain a highly invasive and detailed view of the lives of the occupants.
16. Those databases may be shared with, or fall into the hands of criminals, blackmailers, corrupt law enforcement, private hackers of wireless transmissions, power company employees, and other unidentified parties who may act against the interests of the occupants under metered surveillance.
17. It may be possible with analysis of certain ‘Smart’ Meter data for unauthorized and distant parties to determine medical conditions, sexual activities, and physical locations of persons within the home, vacancy patterns and personal information and habits of the occupants.
18. Energy/utility companies and Government agencies do not have the lawful right to monitor, manage and control my utility usage. Profiling and monitoring of my energy and utility usage is a gross invasion of privacy and will be susceptible to misuse in the wrong hands.
19. A one year study in Toronto, Canada, showed the energy/utility bills have gone up in 80% of cases, many by more than 50%.
20. The UK Government has said ‘Smart’ Meters will cost more than £11billion for estimated savings of just £25 per home/year – and that saving will only possible if customers have at least two ‘Smart’ Meters and succeed in changing their own behaviour to create the savings. Not only will there be a need for this £11billion to be clawed back, in part, through my energy/utility bills, but many new ‘Smart’ Meters only have a 10 year lifespan before requiring replacement – which is a shorter lifespan than current analogue meters. They will potentially require more regular servicing too.
21. Wireless transmissions of my personal energy usage, with information about the devices I use, when I use them and what I am doing with them at any given moment, will be available to your organisation and any potential hackers.
22. Smart meters can be hacked, have been hacked and will continue to be hacked. By deploying millions of ‘Smart’ Meters with the same software, firmware and hardware, they become a highly-concentrated, strategic target for any malicious hackers and will endanger the community if an attacker, for example, can switch the power on and off from remote en masse. This makes ‘Smart’ Meters dangerous and a liability to the bill-payers who would have to ultimately pay for any damage through higher bills. The FBI has warned that ‘Smart’ Meters hacking real and is “likely to spread”.
23. Ethical hackers in Germany have shown how easy it is to unlawfully access data from ‘Smart’ Meters and to remotely control them. This is a risk to me, my family and our entire energy grid. Former CIA Director James Woolsey has called ‘Smart’ Grid a “really, really stupid idea”.
24. In a wireless ‘Smart’ Grid, my entire home will become a node on the Internet. This means my home and device usage will suddenly become available to hackers, who can use the data to analyse when certain people are at home, e.g. young children.
25. In the US, this data has been sold by energy companies to 3rd parties, e.g. police, corporate marketing departments and insurance companies. ‘Smart’ Meters represent pieces of invasive surveillance equipment within my home. I may have nothing to hide but I believe that I have the right to defend my privacy and my right to decide how I use my utilities which you provide to me as a service.
26. Smart’ Meters will make it far easier to disconnect customers remotely – a particular concern in light of the hacking threats, especially to ‘Smart’ Water Meters.
27. In North America, ‘Smart’ Meters have been shown to explode, cause fires, and can interfere with sensitive electrical devices such as heart pacemakers.
28. Smart meters are not protected from EMP attacks, large EMP or localized EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulses).
29. Disabling the receiver will not prevent other forms of “hacks”. For example, a malicious attacker could confuse the internal CPU, reset it, change random memory locations, change the KWH reading, force a power disconnect, or completely disable a ‘Smart’ Meter with a simple coil of wire and a small battery. This can’t happen with a mechanical meter. It is well known that a wide EMP can take out car computers; ‘Smart’ Meters will make that possible on the city wide electric infrastructure.
30. A thief or burglar could use the same EMP or hacking methods to turn off the house power even if the electrical switch box is locked.
31. Scientists have widely refuted claims that ‘Smart’ Meters are ‘green’. There is a significant (and growing) body of work showing ‘Smart’ Meters actually harm nature and our environment.
32. ‘Smart’ Meters, in tandem with In-Home-Display units, are likely to consume far more energy than the old analogue meters do.
33. The Council of Europe’s May 2011 report on RF microwave radiation indicated that hundreds of studies have identified significant impacts of sustained RF microwave radiation on our natural environment, including: stress reactions and genetic problems in plants, trees, animals and insects, problems in migratory animals like birds and bees, birth defects in calves and fertility problems in herds.
34. Tree deaths, plant die-offs and bee colony collapse disorder cases have also been reported shortly after Smart Meter installation/activation in the United States.
I am exercising my lawful right to forbid, refuse and deny consent for the installation and use of any monitoring, eavesdropping, and surveillance devices on my property, my place of residence and my place of occupancy. That applies to and includes ‘Smart’ Meters and surveillance and activity monitoring devices of any and all kinds. Be advised that since one is already installed, I request that it is removed by xxxxxxxx and replaced with an analogue meter by xxxxxx at xxxx.
Once the ‘Smart’ Meter is removed, any further attempts to install any such device directed at me, other occupants, my property or residence will constitute trespass, stalking, wiretapping and unlawful surveillance and endangerment of health and safety, all prohibited and punishable by law through criminal and civil complaints.
All persons, government agencies and private organisations responsible for installing or continuing to operate monitoring devices directed at or recording my activities, which I have not specifically authorised in writing, will be fully liable for any violations, intrusions, harm or negative consequences caused or made possible by those devices.
This is legal notice. Since a ‘Smart’ Meter has already been installed, I request that it is removed by xxxxxxxxxxxxx, by which time the liabilities listed above may not be denied or avoided by parties named and implied in this notice. Civil Servant immunities and protections do not apply to the installation of ‘Smart’ Meters due to the criminal violations they represent.
I reserve the right to amend this notice and complaint at any time. This is not a complete list of concerns since this technology is new and new information is being found every day. Concerns listed here are not in any particular order.
Notice to principal is notice to agent and notice to agent is notice to principal. All rights reserved.
Cisco this week launched an ambitious rural 5G trial in the British Isles that includes 29 wireless industry partners to test enhanced mobile broadband, optical wireless (LiFi), radio broadcast over 5G, and agri-tech. The trial is part of Cisco’s 5G RuralFirst initiative to contribute to the business case for improving connectivity beyond cities.
The 5G project, partly funded by the U.K. government, stretches across 2,000 square kilometers (772 square miles) in and around the Orkney Isles, focusing exclusively on underserved areas termed “not spots.” The trials will also reach from the Orkney Isles north of the Scottish mainland to Somerset in southwest England, a distance of more than 1,000 kilometers (621 miles).
Brexit is a massive scam!
Even being part of the EU was a scam in the first instance and the public have been fooled and lied to ever since.
Britain isn’t actually a member of the European Union since our apparent entry was in violation of British law and was, therefore invalid.Heath didn’t have a referendum because opinion polls at the time (1972) showed that the British people were hugely opposed (by a margin of two to one) against joining the Common Market. Instead, Heath merely signed the documents that took us into what became the European Union on the basis that Parliament alone had passed the European Communities Bill of 1972.
In 1972, when Heath decided to take Britain into the Common Market, he used Parliament’s legal sovereignty to deny and permanently limit the political sovereignty of the electorate. Heath and Parliament changed the basic rules and they did not have the right (legal or moral) to do that. The 1972 European Communities Bill wasn’t just another Act of Parliament. Heath’s Bill used Parliament’s legal sovereignty, and status as representative of the electorate, to deny the fundamental rights of the electorate. Full Article : http://www.vernoncoleman.com/euillegally.html
Brexit will be used to bring about the Globalists agenda.
The following article is written by Carl Sayle who outlines the role of the military in a no-deal Brexit and how this has been planned and even play rolled prior, to ensure the plans are in place. The following is an extract from Carl Sayle:
Let me briefly jump back to July 2018 a moment and raise another point that plays a huge part in all of this. It was when I first reported on troops training alongside police in preparation for a No-Deal Brexit Civil Unrest scenario. The information came into the public limelight via a nicely placed leak of a government document.
The document spoke of how the government will act by deploying military to manage scenes of chaos at shipping ports, motorways and airports.
This was in July. My article that you will soon see linked below also shows unconfirmed reports from haulage truckers who spoke about how they had to deliver temporary morgues and body bags to various locations around the UK including RAF bases.
The truckers joked about them being there for a No-Deal Brexit scenario.
For the full article please read here: http://enchantedlifepath.com/2019/01/25/brexit-betrayal-more-planned-than-you-thought/?fbclid=IwAR1RXe5ASF-I3zYbrBRtvYWNzKDY5zSO5TuO6fGqhFCL2HpeedfUs2cSs5g
Further to my research showing that Canadian pension fund money is being used by a Canadian conglomerate to :(a) Roll out the Smarty City/5G Infrastructure in the UK and (b) Was the same organisation tasked to give us our Brexit results, it is also curious that the day that Brexit results were declared on the 24th June 2016, it was also a celebration for freemasons of the patron saint of freemasonry, the feast of John the baptist. Who is celebrated with crosses and roses, both of which were obviously connected with roses being in abundance for the reportedly murdered MP at that time, and the many crosses on the ballot paper. Many refuse to even see the hand of the secret societies in everything that occurs, but it is there.
The Governor of the Bank of England, Mark Carney, holds Canadian as well as English and Irish citizenship.
Why was an advert placed for ‘analysis shaping’ civil servants on Brexit made just a few months before the deadline? Is this not proof that there has not been any serious attempts to implement negotiations?
Yellow Vest protests are an UN Initiative
An Urban Mobility Summit was held in Paris just prior to the protests,this, has all the areas that have protests, involved in the UN funded Initiative. An Initiative that I have shown through hours of research, is connected to the Smart city agenda.
The same Urban Mobility plans that state the need to completely remove the Infrastructure to rebuild smart cities which will have complete surveillance inside the home and outside the home.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwFaWZKLlKQ&t=186s
Some people state that if it was part of the global agenda they would push it more on main stream media.
Have you NOT noticed that this whole movement has been organised via social media for a purpose? So that in the not so distant future, all groups, events and even the suggestion of a fight back will be banned from social media?
I have shown enough evidence that Brexit is a massive psyop to allow social unrest to occur, they have already begun claiming that workers are losing their jobs because of it, it will not be long before they claim that food is scarce because of it, imagine when pro and anti Brexit protestors clash!
I have shown people that the company who was solely involved in the Brexit vote are the same organisation that are funding the Smart city/5G roll out in the UK.
I have already shown that Paris is on the verge of a complete Infrastructure overhaul to become a smart city and that is why agent provocateurs have joined in and smashed up infrastructure that will not be needed like speed cameras, toll booths etc.
Community based and protected meetings are what is required.
That is why the book ‘The protocols of the Elders of Zion’ published in 1897 states that ” We will not win because we did not have the sense to return to the way things once were”.
And the way things were, community based groups in which people can open a dialogue, make a choice through discussion about what is going on and what we can and should do about it.
Otherwise we march right into the clutches of the Globalists pre planned agenda!
RUIZ-JARABO COLOMER the Advocate-General of the European Court of Justice gave a legal opinion (in case C-274/99) in 19 October 2000 that criticism of the EU, its institutions or its leading figures was akin to blasphemy. Further, that, because laws against blasphemy were acceptable both under the common law of England and the existing European Human Rights Convention, it then followed that punishing someone for allegedly criticizing the EU was not an infringement of free speech
This opinion was given as a result of a case against a British European Commission official Bernard Connolly, who had written ‘The Rotten Heart Of Europe’, a book critical of the EU.
The European Court of First Instance found against him, ruling that the EU may restrict political speech to protect its interests.
That means that any political party that opposes the EU can be abolished un the EU Court of Justice where it is held as blasphemy, this is why Brexit is a staged event to further the agenda.