Dr Gabriel Cousens – Breakdown on CV19
Spread the word far and wide.
𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗗𝗥. 𝗚𝗔𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗟 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗦*
Putting together an understanding of the COVID-19 event with all the mass hysteria, misinformation, and hyperbole is not easy. In approaching this, I’ve tried to stick with statistics and published papers; however, I’m choosing not to footnote everything because this isn’t a doctoral thesis. I share here a list of facts that give us an ability to shape our own analyses. All these facts I’m presenting are backed by the scientific literature.
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗜𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗰𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻𝘀:
* There appears to be no difference in outcome between lockdown countries and non-lockdown countries. Research in comparing the two approaches did not find a significant difference in outcome. Non-lockdown countries such as Belarus, Sweden, Japan did equal to, and in some situations better, than lockdown countries.
* In countries like the US and the UK, with lockdowns, the overall mortality is in the range of a strong influenza season. In countries where social distancing was not enforced, the rate of mortality may have even been lower than countries with enforced social distancing. For example, in Taiwan, population 24 million, only 7 people have died. In Japan, population 121 million, less than 1,000 died. In Singapore, less than 12 have died, and in Iceland, 10 people have died.
* Because of its low fatality rate, COVID-19 falls into the second tier of the 5-level pandemic plan developed by US authorities. Level-2 calls for only the voluntary isolation of sick people. Further measures such as face masks, contact tracing, school closing, distance rules, vaccinations, and lockdowns of entire societies are not recommended for this tier.
* In May of 2020, Germany’s Bild newspaper wrote, “Lockdown was a Huge Mistake”.
* JP Morgan’s actuarial showed that the longer the lockdown, the greater the death rate. They cite that where no lockdown, such as North Dakota, there are 5 deaths in 100,000. With a 30-day lockdown, there are 8 deaths per 100K. With a 40-day lockdown, there are 16 deaths per 100K. With a 50-day lockdown, there are 20 deaths per 100K. In lockdowns greater than 2 months, there are 32 deaths per 100K. The longest lockdown had 5 times higher fatality compared to the shortest lockdown duration.
* In countries without curfews and contact bans, such as Japan, Belarus, Sweden, South Korea, and Taiwan, there was no increased mortality compared to those with curfews and contact bans.
* Stanford professor and Nobel laureate in chemistry, Michael Levitt, points out that the lockdown didn’t save lives but cost many.
* Experts in virology and infectious disease and epidemiology, such as Stanford professor Scott Atlas, who said in an interview with CNN, “The idea of having to stop COVID has created a catastrophic healthcare situation.”
* British Chief medical officer Chris Whitty stated, “There is no danger to the vast majority of the population.”
* Professor Yoram Lass, former director-general of Israel’s ministry of health suggests the lockdown measures have been disproportionate and represent a serious threat to hundreds of millions of people. He suggests that people have been intimidated and “brainwashed”.
* The German Ministry of the Interior, responsible for disaster protection, in a 100-page analysis on COVID management, described the pandemic as a global false alarm and that the collateral damage caused by the lockdown is significantly higher than the lockdown’s benefit and far exceeds the risk potential of the virus.
* Professor Sucharit Bhakdi who founded the Association of Physicians and Scientists of Health, Freedom, and Democracy with over 16,000 supporters made a statement to the Federal Government and state governments to immediately and completely lift the COVID-19 measures. He is also the author of the book Corona – A False Alarm.
* One of the world’s most renowned epidemiology experts, Johan Giesecke, former first chief scientist of the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, said, “Measures we should take against the pandemic should be evidence-based. When you start looking at the measures now taken by different countries, very few have a shred of evidence.”
* In perspective, the COVID-19 pandemic is less deadly than the 1919 Spanish Flu, the 1958 Asian Flu, and the 1968 Hong Kong Flu.
* The overall deaths and hospitalizations have decreased although numbers testing positive have increased.
* In general, there are over 250 experts worldwide who disagree with the governmental and international attempted enforced COVID-19 dogmas. For example, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons sued the FDA for “irrational interference of access to life saving hydroxychloroquine”. [June 14, 2020] In their lawsuit they say, “Hydroxychloroquine is the first choice in a study of 6,000 doctors in treating the coronavirus.”
* The lockdown has created lethal levels of unemployment with greatly increased levels of suicide, child abuse, spousal abuse, drug abuse, and depression.
* Already, there are reports that isolation measures are triggering more domestic violence in some areas. Prolonged school closings are preventing special needs children from receiving treatment and could presage a rise in dropouts and delinquency. Public health centers will lose funding, causing a decline in their services and the health of their communities. A surge in unemployment to 20% – a forecast now common in Western economies – could cause an additional 20,000 suicides in Europe and the United States among those out of work or entering a near-empty job market.
* During the last recession, from 2007-2009, the bleak job market helped spike suicide rates in the United States and Europe, claiming the lives of 10,000 more people than before the downturn.
* A 1% increase in unemployment can result in 39,000 deaths of despair over the next 5 years. Unemployment rates of 15% create an increased rate of suicide up to 800,000 additional deaths. These deaths are labeled “deaths of despair”, which include socially isolated people facing an increased risk of death from heart disease.
* The YWCA of Northern New Jersey, in another example, told Reuters its domestic violence calls have risen 24%.
* Mandatory quarantines have been shown to have devastating impacts on the social, economic, psychological, physical, and spiritual wellbeing of healthy individuals.
* First-time job hunters seeking work during periods of high unemployment live shorter, unhealthier lives, research shows. An extended freeze of the economy could shorten the lifespan of 6.4 million Americans entering the job market by an average of about two years, said Hannes Schwandt, a health economics researcher at Northwestern University, who conducted the study with von Wachter. This would be 12.8 million years of life lost.
* In 2015 a study showed that men have up to an 85% increased risk of all-cause mortality after losing their jobs.
* In 2019, WHO’s study on public health measures against pandemics of influenza found that contact tracing is not recommended in any circumstances.
* In the history of pandemics, there’s never been any quarantine of healthy people. This quarantine of healthy people is a dangerous approach with no scientific validity.
* Is the cure worse than the disease, where fear and anxiety have kept people focused on the small picture rather than the big picture, such as 130 million people in Africa starving to death from the effects of the lockdown in the US?
* The sage Dr. Alan Keys said, “I raise the question that individual fear for life is disproportionate to losing our way of life and our very nation and freedom.”
𝗜𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗰𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗸𝘀:
* Worldwide research on mask efficacy showed no difference in outcome whether one wears a mask or not.
* A cross country study published by the University of East Anglia concluded that the mask requirement has no benefit and may increase the risk of infection.
* Two US professors in respiratory protection from the University of Illinois explain in an essay that the masks do not affect self-protection or protection of third parties. As noted in the news, masks didn’t prevent the outbreak of the virus in Wuhan.
* The Annals of Internal Medicine published a study in April 2020 stating that neither fabric masks nor surgical masks could prevent the spread of COVID-19 by coughing.
* In the New England Journal of Medicine (May 2020), an article appeared that concluded that masks offer little or no protection in everyday life. The call for a mask requirement was described as “irrational fear reflex”.
* In searching the worldwide literature, there is no peer-reviewed study showing the efficacy of face masks amongst healthy or asymptomatic individuals. Research suggests that people who are physically sick should wear facemasks to protect those around them. In emergency and surgery rooms, facemasks prevent saliva and nasal secretions from falling onto the ill and operated upon and are not necessarily for prevention against viral disease.
* Wearing a mask may be detrimental to your health.
* It’s not natural to rebreathe exhaled air. Masks increase levels of CO2 which raises it in the blood to potentially harmful levels. Excess CO2 is associated with mental confusion, unclear thinking, visual disturbances, headaches, and nausea. If you insist on wearing a mask, don’t do it while driving as it decreases one’s ability to drive safely.
* Wearing a mask may further compromise those with existing lung conditions such as asthma, emphysema, pulmonary fibrosis, and COPD
* Facemasks cause people to rebreathe exhaled viruses, increasing the number of viruses in the nose, giving these access to the brain via olfactory nerves.
* N95 masks have been shown to lower blood oxygen up to 20% below the normal levels, which may cause blackout or death in those already oxygen compromised.
𝗡𝗼 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗗-𝟭𝟵 𝗯𝘆 𝗔𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗿𝘀:
* WHO declared in June 2020 that the transmission of disease from asymptomatic people is rare.
* WHO has issued a statement saying, “No evidence of asymptomatic COVID-19 transmission, so no need for restrictions if you’re not sick.” This statement suggests that asymptomatic people are not contagious and implies that only symptomatic people should wear masks.
* Up to 80% of all who tested positive remain symptom-free.
* Those of the age group of 70-79, 60% who tested positive remain symptom-free.
* 95% of people who contracted COVID-19 either had no symptoms or a mild degree of illness and quickly recovered. 5% suffered from a more serious illness.
* A study in respiratory medicine, May 13, 2020, done in China on the infectivity of asymptomatic COVID-19 carriers closely followed 450 contacts exposed to asymptomatic COVID-19 carriers, which included 35 patients, 196 family members, and 224 hospital staff, who were exposed for at least 4 days, showed that none of the 455 people exposed contracted COVID-19.
𝗘𝘅𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗟𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗗-𝟭𝟵:
* The latest immunological studies show the overall fatality at approximately 0.1%. Other studies suggest it’s as low as 0.03%.
* The median age of mortality is over 80 years, with somewhere between 96-99% having at least 1 co-morbidity factor and 50% having at least 3 co-morbidity factors, including type-2 diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, and heart disease and cancer.
* On average, around the world, up to 2/3s of deaths occurred in nursing homes.
* The death rate in healthy elderly people is around 1%. 99% of those infected, recover.
* Dr. John Ioannidis, professor of medicine and health research policy at Stanford stated, “If COVID-19 deaths were added to the flu deaths from last seasons, we would see no noticeable difference from normal deaths from flu.”
* Dr. John Ioannidis stated that among people under the age of 65, the death rate is 6 per million. This is .0006% of those infected.
* The risk of the lethality of COVID-19 in the general population of school and working-age people is the same as the risk of death during one’s daily car ride to work.
* Dr. John Ioannidis showed that people under 45 years of age had an almost 0% risk of mortality.
* Both COVID-19 and influenza, in general, may cause venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism. It’s been known for 50 years that influenza increases the risk of these pathologies.
𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃-𝟏𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧:
* There’s no scientific evidence to suggest a medical reason for the closure of schools as the risk of disease and transmission in children is close to zero.
* Countries that had reopened their schools in May of 2020 saw no increases in cases of infection. Sweden, which never closed its primary schools had no increase in the incidence of COVID-19 cases in children.
* The German Medical Association has stated that COVID-19 is a minimal or mild risk to children and the middle schools and daycares should be open without restriction.
* There are no medical reasons for smaller classes and social distancing in schools. The chance of a child dying of COVID-19 is less than that of them being struck by lightning.
𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁-𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗘𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗗-𝟭𝟵 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗯𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀
(𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗰𝘆):
* A study in the Journal of Nature Medicine suggests that the antibodies against COVID-19 post-infection may be lost after 2 months [and may not offer any validity to herd immunity].
* Research also showed that asymptomatic people still produced antibodies, but they fell to undetectable levels in 40% of asymptomatic people compared with 13% of those with symptoms.
* In the MIT Technology Review, in a study between 2016 and 2018, Columbia University scientists, in studying 4 coronaviruses (HKU-1, NL-63, C-229-E, OC-42), found that people frequently became reinfected with the same coronavirus even in the same year and sometimes more than once. (Note: This is distinctly different from infections like measles and chickenpox in which after recovery one had lifelong immunity.) Study co-author Jefferey Shaman warned that unlike some viruses, in COVID-19, immunity seems to wane quickly. This again raises a huge question about the idea of a vaccine for COVID-19 having lifelong protection.
* The results of these studies certainly cast doubt on the idea of immunity passports.
* Research from the Wuhan University Zhongnan Hospital and the University of Texas showed that more than 10% of people in their study lost antibody protection within 30 days. Dr. Wang stated, “The idea of immune certification for recovered COVID-19 patients is invalid.” The study supports statements from the WHO that immunity from 1-time infection is unproven. Currently, there is no evidence that people who have recovered from COVID-19 and who have antibodies are protected from a second infection.
* The South China Morning Post notes that scientists said that 25% of workers could have been infected at some point but only 4% developed antibodies.
• The research reported by the New York Times suggests that antibodies against COVID-19 can fade away in 2-3 months especially if it’s a mild case. Immunity passports make no sense if this is true.
* Many medical experts feel that the proposed coronavirus vaccine is unnecessary or even dangerous.
* An increasing number of scientific evidence suggests that vaccination may increase the risk of harmful or deadly overreaction (such as cytokine storm) to the virus, or simply severe lung damage.
* A Pentagon study showed those vaccinated against the flu are 36% more likely to contract COVID-19.
* One study found children younger than 18 who received the flu vaccination had a higher risk of developing viral pneumonia.
* An Australia study showed a 55% greater risk of developing a lung infection after vaccination.
* Vaccinated children had a 4.4-time greater risk of developing a serious viral lung infection.
* Preliminary research at MODERNA on developing the RNA vaccine showed that 20% of participants in the high dose group had serious side effects.
* A study in China, April 18, 2020, showed that COVID-19 had mutated into at least 30 different variations. This raises questions about any potential usefulness of a vaccine designed against one particular variation.
* As we review all these scientific facts and thoughtful opinions, from the spiritual and prophetic perspective, COVID-19 could be seen as a direct message to humanity to return to God, reconnect to the soul, and return to living in harmony on all levels with the living planet. It’s time to start living life and wake up to God.
𝗕𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗗-𝟭𝟵:
* In Northern Italy, the death rate among healthy elderly was 0.8%.
* For those who are committed to optimal holistic health, research shows that if you’re healthy at any age (up to 106 years old) your rates of infection remain equal to that of those aged 50 and younger.
* The main protection against COVID-19 is being healthy and cultivating a healthy terrain, which includes a healthy body, immune system, emotions, and spiritual practice.